Key features of CDMA2000
- Leading performance: CDMA2000 performance in terms of data-speeds, voice capacity and latencies continue to outperform in commercial deployments other comparable technologies.
- Leading performance: Efficient use of spectrum: CDMA2000 technologies offer the highest voice capacity and data throughput using the least amount of spectrum, lowering the cost of delivery for operators and delivering superior customer experience for the end users.
- Support for advanced mobile services: CDMA2000 1X EVDO enables the delivery of a broad range of advanced services, such as high-performance VoIP, push-to-talk, video telephony, multimedia messaging, multicasting and multi-playing online gaming with richly rendered 3D graphics.
- All-IP CDMA2000 technologies are compatible with IP and ready to support network convergence. Today, CDMA2000 operators that have deployed IP-based services enjoy more flexibility and higher bandwidth efficiencies, which translate into greater control and significant cost savings.
- Devices selection: CDMA2000 offers the broadest selection of devices and has a significant cost advantage compared to other 3G technologies to meet the diverse market needs around the world.
- Seamless evolution path: CDMA2000 has a solid and long-term evolution path which is built on the principle of backward and forward compatibility, in-band migration, and support of hybrid network configurations.
- Flexibility: CDMA2000 systems have been designed for urban as well as remote rural areas for fixed wireless, wireless local loop (WLL), limited mobility and full mobilility applications in multiple spectrum bands, including 450, 800, 1700, 1900 and 2100 MHz.